Birthday Wishes - Witty & Expressive


You're so sweet. We are so fortunate to have you with us. May your this and all coming birthdays bring more cleverness and smartness in you.

May today be just the beginning of a wonderful life filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

— — — — —

I hope that you fulfill all of your dreams in life, because you deserve it, I am wishing you a wonderful and memorable days for you this year.
On this sweet Birthday of yours, you are now 1 year bigger, better, smarter and sweeter to me!

Wish You a Very Happy Birthday!


……………

On this wonderful occasion, I dare to say that I love all your stupidities, all the things you say and all you do not say, all the things you do. You are always special.

ò ò ò ò ò

May your special day be overflowed with happiness and love, as well as to the rest of your life.

Ø Ø Ø Ø

I really want you to reach at the top of the world. Good luck.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

May time always favor you. May all stars be on your side whatever you do. Wish you great time always.

« « » »

May you have all the joy your heart can hold all the smiles a day can bring all blessing a life can unfold. May you have God's best in everything. Dear wishing you a very happy birthday.

×××××

As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. ~Norman Wisdom

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. - Oscar Wilde

Don't think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic.

Wish, It is not how old you are but how you are old.

I am happy for you because starting from today, you will enjoy all the special treatments for an old man. Hurray!

It's your birthday, another year down the drain!

Cheers to the nations biggest secret, your true age. Happy birthday!

With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come. ~William Shakespeare

George Harrison wish All the world is birthday cake

They tell you that when you grow older you will lose you mind. What they don't tell is that you don't miss it much!

Many people are thinking of you on this day. I just wanted to let you know that I am also in that queue.

You’re running towards death!

At you age you need glasses and plenty of them. Cheers!

You'll be my biggest mistake, but also the best thing I'll never regret.

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Yeah.. Happy Birthday.

Mind says you're in your twenties, Your body says Yeah I wish.

We wanna live this day with you the way you want.

It's my birthday so do as I command.

To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.
~John Burroughs

No matters how old are you or how bad ass you think you are, when a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone you answer it.

We are giving you our best wishes but where is our Harvest Party?

Each Year my respect for you increases.

It's good to know that the best wishes are the prayers inside your heart.

Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don't die before you eat your cake.

You've survived another year. Although you're older, but it's better than the alternative. Congratulations!

Birthdays come and go. When you are going????
Happy Birthday to You.

Who need a hug!

All I want for my birthday is another birthday.

You would have loved the gift I didn't bother getting you.

You're not old...You're chronologically gifted.

Better to be over the hill than buried under it.

If each day is a gift, I want to know where I can return my Mondays.

Another year, another new place that aches.

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Money's tight, Times are hard, Here's you frigging birthday card

I was trying to think of what to get you for your birthday but nothing came to mind.

Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, 'Happy Birthday.'

Middle age is showing your age around your middle.

You are too old to live next year!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your final term honey.
Happy Birthday to You.

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
~Oprah Winfrey

Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.

If things get better with age, then you are approaching magnificent!

Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have begun.

Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.
~Anthony Powell

Youth comes but once in a lifetime.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.

Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened.
~Cora Harvey Armstrong

I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'
~Steven Wright

Age is not a destination, it's a journey!

Aged like fine wine, complex and fruity.

One more year of existence down the drain. Happy Birthday!

You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
~Voltaire

I wish that you feel nothing other than happiness.

Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult.
~C. S. Lewis

A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
~Erma Bombeck

We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.
~Lauren Hutton

For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
~Steven Wright

It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.'
~Sam Levenson

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
~Brian Tracy

I told my father I wanted to play the banjo, and so he saved the money and got ready to give me a banjo for my next birthday, and between that time and my birthday, I lost interest in the banjo and was playing guitar.
~Jackson Browne

You are older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow!

Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.
~Gabriel Byrne

Don't grow up - It is big Trap.

You are a true asset for me and When you celebrate another birthday I remember How lucky I am to have A great friend like you Happy Birthday buddy!

May you live happy life.

Make sure, you enjoy! It is very important.. always!

What a day.. with you!

I missed you at every turn of life and now, today is the day when I should hug you and say it all!

Change is essential for good life. Adopt it for betterment.

Popular Wishes