Funny Birthday Wishes


'Everybody like fun and how can you leave them on this day. Find hilarious Funny Happy Birthday Wishes here.'

Welcome to another set of gray hairs on your head.

Getting older is no assurance of maturity. If you want some examples, see the mirror.
Happy Birthday

I will still love you no matter how old you become.

Age is like underwear. It really creeps up on you!

I now understand why you smell that way. People your age are afraid of water!

On this birthday I hope you have a young life with a beautiful wife. Kids in tonnes and eager to eat buns. Happy Birthday.

Your birthday is the only day when you keep watching others’ eat your own cake and you get only one bite.
Happy Birthday Dear

With every birthday you seem to grow more beautiful, I just refuse to wear my glasses! Just kidding, Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to you, so what if you live in a zoo!

Don’t forget to take your vitamins.

I hope your birthday is absolutely Splendid,
When I open my mouth, your guests might get offended!

Hope you would have had a shower this day as it is your birthday.
Happy Birthday!

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.

I am wishing you a happy birthday for just one bite of a cake!!!!!!! But this stupidity is dear to me.
Happy Birthday

On your birthday, let me wish you plenty of joy,
I know you're too old, but I still bought you a toy!

Get the perfect dress, dress up like a princess. Those shiny shoes, let your hair loose. Just make the most of this day, just scream and shout 'Its my birthday!'

Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.

If you live to the age of a hundred, you have it made because very few people die past the age of a hundred. - George Burns

May this birthday not be your last!

May your day be filled with friends, family and one hot date!

I tried to get a gift that would suit you but all the gift shops had gifts for humans. There were not any for cows!!!!!
Happy Birthday to You

A birthday wish, do you truly deserve?
For next year, you might have to reserve.

It’s time for you to think not to celebrate. You are aging day by day and still want a bachelor party!!!
Happy Birthday to You

Smart, brilliant, beautiful, charismatic, all these qualities God has given me and that is why I gift myself to you on this occasion of your birthday. Just kidding, Happy Birthday.

!