Best Birthday Wishes


'Celebrate the day while sharing these best wishes for their birthday and keep on enjoying.'

It's lovely when I forget all birthday including my own to find that somebody remembers me.

"It is your day,
So you have right to know
that you are very special
So special things in the universe are for you
I wish you God's special blessings.
Many happy returns of the day."


"May you stay the same
Loving, caring and kind.
May this special day of yours
become more special and happy
and filled with great fun and
amazing memories.
Happy Birthday Dear."



"May you have an ideal
and awesome Birthday
today with all your friends
and family. May this day
is the beginning of successful
and happy life of yours.
Have a Nice Birthday."


"Wishing you fun times,
great memories and the best of days"

"May you not faint while blowing out your candles,
Happy Birthday."

"Birthday is a very special gift from GOD.
May God opens the gate of blessings, peace
love and beautiful life.
May you receive all these blessing,
And may all that you want
become yours.
Happy Birthday."

"On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too."

"Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have
The special pleasure of knowing you."

"I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!"

"Sending birthday blessings
Filled with love and peace and joy
Wishing sweetest things happen
Right before your eyes!"

"On the occasion of your birthday
People like you are a real treasure in my life.
Constant source of joy
and happiness,
they are real gems
that I keep as a
precious treasure.
Happy Birthday!"

"A happy birthday, I hope you feel,
May all your wishes, the future reveal.
Enjoy today, since it's pretty rare,
We came to join you, for we truly care."

"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
Wishing you a wonderfully sunny birthday!"

"I hope that your day is Blessed with happiness
and joy Sunshine and friendship.
Happy Birthday!"

"My girlfriend bought be a collared shirt for my birthday, mainly so I don’t get too far ahead of her when she takes me for a walk.”
- Jarod Kintz - This Book is Not for Sale