Birthday Wishes for Mother/Mom


'Your mom is like a image of God for you. So wish her birthday beautiful birthday wishes for her.'

I am so fortunate to have a great mother like you!

Memories that shined through the years,
have always reflected your heart.
Let the memories we create today,
be forever known as the start,
of our future as mother and daughter.
Happy Birthday Mom.

Happy birthday, Mother,
Even though you might prefer
Life without these markers,
Each too public to defer.
Now that you are fifty,
Sing to us your own sweet song,
That we might celebrate your life,
Rejoicing all night long.
Each of us has love to bring,
Each a special song to sing,
To lose your heart among.

For all the little and big ways
Your wisdom and caring
have made a difference
in my life…
Have a Wonderful Birthday!

Happy birthday to an awesome mom and a great friend.
Mom, thanks for all that you do.

Good kids come from good moms.

Words are not enough to express the gratitude
that you deserve for all that you have done for
us throughout the years.
Wish you a very happy birthday!

I'm so blessed to have such an amazing mom like you.

So much that’s good
about my life today
comes from having
a mom who cared enough
to raise me right
and has loved me through
thick and thin
Happy Birthday.

I should tell you
more often
How much I love you
and how lucky I m
to be your daughter
because the feelings are
always in my heart

A heart
That’s filled
with your love
Now and always.
Happy Birthday Mom!

I wish
we could be
Together
To celebrate
Your special day
But I want you
To know
I’ll be celebrating
it with you
in my heart