Birthday Wishes for Dad


'Dad - The person who sacrifices everything just to see you happy. Here are some fine birthday wishes for your lovely father.'

Daddy, I love you.
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you.
Because you love me, too.
You feed me & need me.
To teach you to play.
So smile because I love you.
Happy Birthday Dad.

It is easier for a father
To have children than
For children to have a real father.
I'm glad to have you dad,
Happy Birthday, Dad!

You have taught me all the important values.
You cared for me, you sacrificed your wishes just to fulfill mine.
Dad, you are a true blessing of my life..
Without you, I won’t be able to survive.
You are my everything.

I know just the person who needs
101 Ways 2 Be a Great Dad.
Don't worry it isn't u!
U r the best dad in world..
Happy Birthday Dad!

So many wonderful moments we have spent together.
So many wonderful years in all kinds of weather.
Thinking of u father brings memories to mind.
Wonderful moments I'll treasure.
These u give me sincerely that's y my dad.
I love u so dearly.
Happy Father's Day My dear dad!.

Lovely message for a Lovely Person from
Lovely Friend for a Lovely Reason
at a Lovely Time form a Lovely Mind
in a Lovely Mood in a Lovely Style
Have a Lovely "Birthday"

Thanks for being
there through the
tears, laughter &
dirty diapers.
Happy Birthday Dad.

Hope these flowers spread their
fragrance to your days …
The colors enrich your life
And the dewdrops softens
your way…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.

Thank you Dad...
for listening & caring
for giving & sharing
but, especially, for just being you!
Happy Birthday to you.

Dad, you are my Superhero
This card is sent to say
Go to the pub & sup some ale
On your very special day.
Happy Birthday.

How lucky I am to have a Dad,
whom i love
with all my heart
so i pray that
your very special day
brings pleasure
right from the start
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD..

What is Good and what is bad.. I learnt from you.
You are a true hero in my life.
Wishing you a very happy birthday dad!

I might not know the pains you went through
to make us what we are. But, what I know is that
we all love you. May God bless you with love,
care and warmth.
Happy Birthday, Dad.

You helped me in realizing how powerful I am.

You are the reason I am. You are the reason,
I smile. You make me believe, in me.
I wish to have you as my father,
every time I rebirth. My hero, my sweet dad,
I love you. And with all of my emotions,
I wish you a super happy Birthday.