Birthday Wishes for Girlfriend


'Birthday wishes - Your perfect chance to make her feel like a queen/princess. Romantic birthday wishes for your girlfriend to let her know your care and love.'

I wish you a rainbow
From here up in the magic kingdom
And whenever you are sad again,
Then slide off and immediately
Every darkness will turn
Into bright light and lightness.
Happy birthday my love!

I hope I can be the light on your candles,
the frosting on your cake and the gift that
you'd like to unwrap.Wish you a very happy birthday!

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure & joy"
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour & minute be filled with delight"
& your birthday be perfect for you!

Dear one, for me we are the perfect pairing
Every thought of you is filled with all my caring
you are the real live answer to my fondest dreaming
A perfect partner for a perfect teaming.
Happy birthday!

I love you, and you have no idea how this love could make me crazy and do anything for you.

So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope u'll always find happiness
In whatever u may do.
Wish you a very happy birthday!

I love you as my life,
I feel it every instance
because without you this life
would not be half so kind.
I love you as my life,
perhaps even more,
I’d give it gladly
if it would benefit you.
I love you, my life,
my love, my world
and it can only see so
I am blessed.
Happy birthday to you my life!

Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year

Your smile entices me, your warmth crosses me,
You are the reason I see things positively.
Happy Birthday!

Some things are left undone.
Some words are left unsaid.
Some feelings are left unexpressed.
But some ones as nice as you.
Could never be left unwished.
Happy Birthday 2 U!

if kisses were rain i would send you showers,
if fun was time i would send you hours,
if you needed a friend i would send you me!
Happy Birthday 2 U Sweetheart!

Some people like Sunday"
Some people like Monday"
However i just like only 1 day"
Its your birthday? Happy Birthday!

With the start of each new day
I find myself thinking of you..
In the middle of my busy day
my mind wanders & I think of you...
Out of nowhere I see your smile
Hear your laugh & I think of you...
Life is beautiful now because I fall in love all over again each time I think of u.
Happy birthday!

Let the God decorate each.
Golden ray of the sun reaching you.
With wishes of success.
Happiness & prosperity for you.
Wish u a super duper happy birthday.

Hope, you had great time exploring the stuff here. You are most welcome to Digg more on this blog.